What I wear on a chilly, wet, windy sunday, when we're just popping into town and i'm actually more concerned with getting home, snuggling up on the sofa and watching a movie. I know, why bother taking outfit photos?! But I can't help myself one thing leads to another and before I know i've put together an outfit that I deem photo worthy, maybe? I don't know but here they are anyway.
This was an outfit that the boyfriend actually complimented me on but when it's a simple outfit equation such skinny jeans, boots, cardigan and a gilet he's bound to like it. His boy brain doesn't have to think to hard or work out why I'm wearing a skirt over trousers, mixing one print with another or at worst questioning what sex I am!
Well, take care,
- Margaret Howell Beret - cute one Here
- (old) 2nd Day Gilet - love this Here
- (old) Cos Cardigan
- (old) Warehouse Jeans - Here & Love these Here
- (old) All Saints Boots - love these Here
- (old) Topshop Backpack - similar Here & Here