I've enjoyed experimenting in layering skirts for the last couple of years and it seems that after viewing all the latest collections, that this layering concept is going to be mini trend to stay. I often like to integrate as much of my summer wardrobe into my winter one as possible, mainly to get the most out of my clothes and well, this cream/white maxi skirt of mine had certainly been on my mind for while.
I found that by teaming it with the heaver materials such as this wool mini skirt (currently on sale Here) and my leather leggings it created an interesting amount of textured depth whilst also keeping the necessary amount of warmth that my body needs. And by keeping the colour pallet somewhat light and neutral helped with the fluidity of the outfit. Though, I also thinks it's fun to add contrasting touches, like what i've done with the black against the white.
Would you try layering two skirts? Take care,
- Labase Coat - Here
- Alexander Mqueen Scarf - similar Here
- Topshop Tee
- (old) Vanessa Bruno Skirt - Available for an amazing price Here
- (old) Topshop Cream Maxi Skirt - love this Here
- Joseph Leggings - Here & Similar Here & Here
- (old) KG Kurt Geiger Boots - love these Here
- (old) Frnech Connection Bag