Hope everyones weekend was nice.
So, I thought it was about time I got a little more creative with this kilt of mine. I started with my forest green sweater, I really liked how it complimented the colours of the skirt. Obviously some trousers had to make an appearance, so I went with classic denim and because we all know I can't stop wearing them, my Marant loafers were my footwear of choice. Layered blazers and a beanie for touch of good old urban-coolness concluded my kilt challenge.
Well, that's all my loveless,
- (no brand) Beanie - similar Here
- Topshop Boutique Blazer
- See By Chloe Sleevless blazer (worn underneath)
- Jack Wills Sweater - love this Here & Here
- MHL. Margaret Howell Kilt - love this one Here, Here & Here
- (old) Jeans
- Isabel Marant Loafers - love these Here & Here