Today i'm sharing an outfit that I had taken with me to Paris but unfortunately with missing out on a whole day there, I had some decisions to make regarding my outfit choices haha and well, this one had to make the sacrifice.
But i'm glad I did in a sense because the day I wore this was one of those rare beautiful days. The sun was shining brightly, there was no super cold wind and you could just feel the same delight in everyone that passed by. It's truly remarkable what a bit of sun can bring out in people especially after enduring some very cold, wet and windy weeks. It felt like Spring was in the air and what better way to mirror that feeling, sartorially speaking, then to wear this beautiful floral coat?! I mean, come on, to me it just seems to evoke Spring in every possible way.
- (old) Reiss Hat - similar Here
- (old) Marco Tripolli Coat - love this Here & Here & Here
- (old) Edun Gliet
- MHL. Margaret Howell Shirt - love this Here
- (old) Jeans - similar Here
- Grenson Brogues - Here & Here
- Vintage Clutch - cute clutch Here