This is an outfit I wore a few sundays ago when the boyfriend drove me, my mum and my nephew to the Haynes Museum, where you can see lots of different cars that have been built over the years. Yes this wasn't my choice of activity as you can probably guess it was my boyfriends but I thought my nephew would enjoy seeing lots of cars, as cars is like the BEST thing in the world right now in his eyes and in all fairness I do love looking at old classic cars and soaking up all the history they have, whilst imagining some of the people that might have of driven them. So all in all it was a good day.
Now on to more important matters, the outfit. I wanted to be feeling fairly comfy as we would be walking around that day and possibly even running around as my 2 year old nephew was with us. So I wore some fairly casual basics such as these Boyfriend jeans, a white shirt and a simple knitted cardigan and then contrasted those casual tones with pieces that had a slightly more tailored feel such as my beloved Topshop camel coat and these River Island leopard print brogues both from last year. The shoes added a great point of interest with their splash of print and texture whilst the coat added to the length play of the look creating proportional balance.
Well I hope you will all like this look. :) Thank you lots and lots for any lovely comments as always I am really very grateful,
- (last years) Topshop Coat - Similar Here & Here
- Topshop Cardigan - Similar Here
- (old) Helmut Lang Shirt
- (old) Topshop Jeans - Another great pair here
- (last years) River Island Brogues - Another Great pair Here
I thought I'd remind any of those who don't already know about the Amazing deals that are going around right now! These are my two faves, definitely worth a look at least!
- Kurt Geiger 20% off ENDS Midnight tonight HERE: Code KGXMAS20
- SHOPBOP Here: Code BIGEVENT12 - Spend $250, get 20% off Spend $500, get 25% off Spend $1,000, get 30% off Spend $1,500, get 35% off. Ends Monday 26th.