So you might remember me telling you all about when my camera battery died when I was in the middle of shooting my outfit pictures? Well, in hindsight i'm kind of glad that it did because it gave the incentive to go back to the Palais de Tokyo the next day to try again with a different outfit. The building and surrounds are beautiful and I think I would take my photos there everyday if I could.
I wore my furry cape again and this time I styled it over some textured layers with my favourite pair of cut-off jeans and my brown Acne boots for a slightly more casual feel. I tied up my navajo clutch to my old fringed bag, an easy yet creative way to lend the two older pieces a fresh and unique feel.
Well, that's all for today! Take care lovelies,
- (old) Reiss Hat - Similar Here
- Acne Scarf - Here
- Topshop Faux Fur Cape - similar Here
- (old) Karren Millen Leather Jacket - similar Here
- (Boyfriend's) Knit & Stripe Top - similar Here
- (old) Topshop Jeans
- Acne Boots - Here
- (old) Topshop Fringed Bag - similar Here
- (old) Totem Salvaged Clutch