We have two kind of weather days going on right now, example one: Cold, grey with the odd drizzle and example two: Sunny, dry, warm and positively Spring like. Obviously this outfit was worn on the latter and what better way to get in the mood for spring, (apart from florals) then to wear white on white.
I think with any monochromatic look, the finer details are what can make or break the outfit and in this case I added some of my favourite silver jewellery along with a neutral neck scarf and snake print clutch to subtly break up all the white. Also you can't beat introducing some texture in to a monochromatic outfit, yes i'm talking about my fringed cardigan, which is years old now but still perfectly doing the trick.
- (old) Topshop Cardigan - love this Here & Here
- Topshop Tee Similar Here
- Topshop Scarf - love this Here & Here
- Silver Necklace (gift from Mum)
- (old) River Island Jeans - love these Here & Here
- Acne Boots - Here
- (old) French Connection Clutch - similar Here & love this Here & Here
- (old) Illesteva Sun Glasses - similar Here & Here