When I named this post, it was obviously due to the fact that this style of hat is often connected with farmers or at least in the UK. Also i'm from Somerset a County known for it's cider and well, farmers. So I thought it was quite fitting really, even though i'm NOT farmer nor do I have any connection to farming.
Originally I was going to wear the sweater as it's supposed to be worn but I was kinda dying in the heat, so that idea had be put on hold and instead just loosely tied it around my shoulders but apart from that, I loved and enjoyed wearing this outfit.
Hope you like the look lovelies,
Create a similar look below -
- Marks & Spencers Hat (mens) - Here
- Margaret Howell Sweater
- (old) Elizabeth & James Shirt - Similar Here
- (old) The Row Trousers - love these Here Here & Here
- Stella McCartney Shoes - Here
- (old) Topshop Bag - great bag Here
- Cooee clear bangle
- (old) wooden bangle