Even though in England it's to be expected and really quite inevitable, it's still so very irritating when it rains mid-summer! But hey at least I was dressed appropriately, with my white cami top, skirt and sandals.
No but to be fair I did have my oversized blazer with me and even though it's not the most waterproof jacket out there, it's weight is kinda ideal for those cooler summer days. This outfit was worn back in July but I think it could easily be worn as a transeasonal look with maybe just a change of shoes?!
I hope you like the look lovelies. Thank you for reading and take care,
- Topshop Boutique Blazer - Here
- (old) Abercrombie & Fitch Camisole - love this Here
- Eskander Shirt - similar Here & Here
- (old) Urban Outfitters Leather Skirt - similar Here & Here
- Birkenstock Sandals - Here