It be would hard to believe that a storm hit not all that long after taking these photos but it did, so we were really quite lucky to get these sunny shots when we did.
It's been a very long time since i've worn this fringed bag of mine, which was bought from Topshop years ago and I remember wearing it non stop, as at the time I was super into tanned leather bags. Anyway a few years on it's back but rather then over the shoulder, i'm using it as a clutch giving it a slightly more relaxed and slouchier feel. I loved the textured look it created being paired with my super fluffy fury vest. Dressing for the crazy weather these last few weeks, has certainly been no easy task.
Take care lovelies,
- (old) Reiss Hat - similar Here
- (old) Cheap Monday Coat - love this Here
- (old) 2nd Day furry Gilet
- (old) Topshop Jeans - similar Here
- Acne boots - available in Black Here & Here
- (old) Topshop Bag - love this Here Here & Here