A little bit "last week" in the blogging world I know but I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite pre Fall 2013 collections.
1. I chose Acne not only because I am firm fan but also because of their undeniable modern and original take on androgynous tailoring. LOVE this collection!
2. Chloe for the fact I love those cropped flares and just everything about this collection is chic chic chic!
3. I love the earthy pallet of the Rochas collection and also the edgier take on ladylike style.
4. Carven's collection was chic as always but I especially loved the coat and jackets, in need of every single one!
5. Finally Celiné because OMG It's freaking Celine and well do I really need to explain myself?! Just look and you'll understand :D
Well Hope you like. I would be interested to know whats your favourite pre collections have been so far?