I know you are all probably starting to get sick of me wearing this furry gilet but I just can't help myself. It's surprisingly versatile and with how much I payed for it I sure as hell want to make sure I get my use out of it before winter is over.
So this look is from when it snowed a couple weeks back and once again I kept to my comfort zone of wearing my leather leggings, nothing seems to beat them when it's so cold out! Of course warm layers were a must so my Topshop burgundy sweater seemed to appeal to me more then my original and usual choice of a classic grey one. I chose my favourite Joseph military coat, as I was of the opinion that it really lifted the burgundy, black and brown colour pallet. The furry gilet, the Wang heels and the overall accessorising were to give the look a more personal and edgier appeal to an otherwise fairly standard, fail-safe look.
Well hope you all like this outfit of mine. Thank you lovelies and take care,
- 2nd Day Gilet - Similar one Here
- (old) Joseph Coat - Gorgeous Coat - Here
- Topshop Jumper - Similar Here
- Joseph Leather Leggings - Here
- (old) french Connection Clutch
- Alexander Wang Shoes - Stunning pair Here
- Somewhere Nowhere Beanie - Here